Tuesday 6 October 2015

The Walking Dead Wednesday- Michonne!

Right- it might be Zombtober, but I have another Walking Dead Wednesday to put up here.

And of course, I have saved one of the most bad ass characters for last, the zombie slaying ninja, Michonne!





Another from the excellent Studio Miniatures kickstarter, she also comes with a Zomb-Michonne...



And a shot of Michonne facing off against Zomb-Michonne!


In Skirmish Outbreak, Michonne would be something like this. She has the Zombie Hunter experience package, which makes her a true force to be reckoned with in hand to hand combat!


I have also managed to complete the crawler zombie from the kickstarter too, which was the inspiration for one of my Celt-zombies for Zombtober!



Right- I really need to get back to painting my Zombtober entries if I am going to make the Sunday deadline!

Chris

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work on Michonne (both versions) and that crawler looks the business too. Great zed-related posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the head scarf, nicely painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely pair of figures, which you have painted beautifully. Great job dude! The crawler rocks too man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work on them all. I pinned the arms on mine fearing they will break off to easy!

    ReplyDelete